The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 Vote_lcapFight Master Discussion - Page 2 Voting_barFight Master Discussion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 Vote_lcapFight Master Discussion - Page 2 Voting_barFight Master Discussion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Fight Master Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Master Discussion   Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:43 am

I can't disagree with you more about the first fight. I was shocked that it was even a split. Riggs did all the damage the only thing Cole was successful with was his takedown and laying on top. I actually can't even consider his top position a success, since he did nothing but take damage...

Then on to the second fight. Everything you said, AGREED!
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10312

PostSubject: Re: Fight Master Discussion   Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:02 pm

I expected more from Riggs. I really saw no aggressive offense from him...defensive offense? yes...offensive..um...offense (if that's an actual thing)...no. Yeah he did more damage on the ground than Cole did even in a defensive position, but I was waiting for Riggs to unload the ENTIRE fight, he seemed very subdued and wasn't at all aggressive. He's a better fighter than he showed that night.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: Fight Master Discussion   Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:13 pm

I think this finale has all the potential in the world to be a better "launching" fight than Griffin/Bonnar was for TUF. Riggs and Bronzolus are gonna go at it and throw everything but the kitchen sink! I'm actually pretty excited to see this finale.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Master Discussion   Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:15 pm

I totally agree with you. I think Bronzoulis is gonna really bring it to Riggs. I'm really excited for it as well.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35199

PostSubject: Re: Fight Master Discussion   Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:43 pm

I'll be rooting for Bronzoulis. I love how he comes at you, gets the shit kicked out of him, hangs in there, and then finishes you.

I'd have thought Riggs would have just walked through all these guys. I am thinking WW is just too much weight for him to cut.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: Fight Master Discussion   Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Stock...I was fully expecting Riggs to walk through the competition...not win every fight by decision. I suppose he could be playing the big country card and trying to save the injuries and keep himself solid in the finale, but he didn't look as thoroughly convincing as big country did in his TUF appearance.

And I guess forget all that now that Riggs injured himself anyway before the finale and it now has to be postponed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Master Discussion   Fight Master Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight Master Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2