The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  Vote_lcapAnybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  Voting_barAnybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  Vote_lcapAnybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  Voting_barAnybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brandiluvswandi
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
brandiluvswandi

Standard Cash : 4792

Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  Empty
PostSubject: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:41 pm

I haven't lived here long and I was just wondering if there is anyone in the area that knows where to catch the fights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikkischamber.com
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22851

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:43 pm

I know you can watch Fallon Fox's fight online......
Back to top Go down
brandiluvswandi
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
brandiluvswandi

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:46 pm

I just kind of wanted to be social. I could get the event at my house too.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16390

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:45 am

hooters...if you have one or a dave n busters.....not sure if you have those there
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35193

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I hate SLC.
Wouldn't surprise me if they had a sin tax for watching fights there.

I consider myself to be somewhat conservative, but that state takes it to an entirely different batshit crazy universe.
Back to top Go down
brandiluvswandi
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
brandiluvswandi

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Yeah, most likely there will be a sin tax. Ohs wells. This is the most conservative place ever. Imagine how that goes for a girl like myself.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16390

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:07 pm

lol....i didnt want to bring that up in case you were secretly mormon or 1 of many wives......its a beautiful state for sure but def some crazy ass people.....i was there years ago seeing some music in park city and the headline for that weekend was "hide the women and children, the scum is coming to town".....then on our way out of town we were ran off the road 100% on purpose by some trucker because of the grateful dead stickers on my car at the time.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Yeah, being from Texas, Texans have no fucking clue what it is like to live in a conservative state like Utah.
I am currently managing the state on a temporary basis (since the previous manager took a different job within our company). I've been out to SLC 4 times in the last 3 months. They are nuts with their alcohol laws. You are not allowed to just go to a bar and have a beer without ordering a meal to go with it. If you order a mixed drink they have to measure the pour with an electronic device to make sure it is EXACTLY an ounce of liquor for an 8oz drink. They are also not allowed to give tasting samples for beer or wine.

Brandi... the next time I am town let's get together and bong some beers in the parking lot of a Mormon church.
Back to top Go down
brandiluvswandi
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
brandiluvswandi

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Id love to hang sometime. I spent last summer in Houston and Austin, and I will take SLC over that horrible state any time. Austin is the best TX has to offer. Well that and lots of big, cornfed boys.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:12 am

Houston is a good place to live if you need a job. But it's pretty much like living in an armpit otherwise. I love Austin. Easily the best place I've lived so far. That being said, I love the heat, which many do not appreciate.
Back to top Go down
brandiluvswandi
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
brandiluvswandi

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Its really the humidity and the rain that I find gross. And there are lots of hippies in Austin which is also weird. Im really an Orange County, CA girl though. I grew up there and that's where I feel most at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC    Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody know where to watch the fights in SLC
Page 1 of 1