The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension Vote_lcapNAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension Voting_barNAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension Vote_lcapNAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension Voting_barNAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension Empty
PostSubject: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Quote :
When the Nevada Athletic Commission handed down a five-year suspension to Nick Diaz in September for testing positive to marijuana after his UFC 183 bout against Anderson Silva, many considered it virtually a lifetime ban for the 32-year-old.

There were many confounding issues in Diaz’s case. The most significant was that he was tested three times within a matter of hours. The two WADA-accredited tests showed Diaz below the legal limit for marijuana metabolites, while the middle test, by a non-WADA-certified lab, put Diaz at nearly five times the legal limit of 150 ng/mL.

The NAC chose to acknowledge the one positive and the fact that Diaz has tested positive for marijuana in the past, and initially pursued a lifetime ban before settling on a five-year suspension.

At the time of the suspension, Diaz’s legal council vowed to take further legal action, but it appears that instead of a judicial review, they are currently negotiating with the commission to possibly reduce the sanctions.

On Wednesday, Diaz indicated that their legal efforts are going well on Instagram, “Talks with the NV athletic commission are going well. We’re working hard with them to get this right.”

It turns out that we may not have seen the last of the Stockton, Calif., native as his fight continues to wage on outside of the cage.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/a-ray-of-hope-for-nick-diaz

Scan down to the bottom of the article at the link to see me bustin heads in the comments section.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 12:34 pm

But..... he..... retired ?? scratch Did'nt he ?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Diaz never retires, he just goes underground like a cicada for awhile and comes back up when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Way to fold up Vegas you btiches! Haha.

I replied Trigg lol.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Lol Yup, so did I!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:35 pm

That CerealKiller schmuck is now trying to weasel his way out of his moronic argument by backtracking and completely distancing himself from his original point of contention.

Obviouslt, since you know how I am, I wasn't going to just let that happen.
I almost feel bad for the guy. He clearly didn't realize he got into a debate with someone who unapologetically loves debating until the bitter end.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:15 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
That CerealKiller schmuck is now trying to weasel his way out of his moronic argument by backtracking and completely distancing himself from his original point of contention.

Obviouslt, since you know how I am, I wasn't going to just let that happen.
I almost feel bad for the guy. He clearly didn't realize he got into a debate with someone who unapologetically loves debating until the bitter end.

Twisted Evil

Hahaha!!! FINISH HIM!!!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:57 pm

After reading the comments on the article i am 1000% sure Trigg is my new hero!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Gecko wrote:
After reading the comments on the article i am 1000% sure Trigg is my new hero!!!!  cheers cheers

lol!!
Yeah I was in rare form there.
I don't know, that guy just rubbed me the wrong way, and I wasn't about to let him double-talk his way out the back door and retreat from his moronic statements.

Also, there's no way he could've known that I've had years of practice in heated-but-educated debates against Chrom and most of the rest of you, so he was waaaaaaay out of his league!

Bruce Lee
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:51 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:17 am

I should go back and invite him over here.

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension   NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension Empty

Back to top Go down

NAC is now working with Nick Diaz on a reduced suspension
Page 1 of 1