The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... Vote_lcapweed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... Voting_barweed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... Vote_lcapweed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... Voting_barweed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...

Go down 
+2
Triggerman99
drainbamage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10250

weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... Empty
PostSubject: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:27 pm

jones will be better off in jail because his wife will make his life a living hell at home.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:28 pm

the guy that says "dude, i wonder if this is that fighters car. Jon Jones?" sounds exactly like daniel cormier. lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59442

PostSubject: Re: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Those have got to be the least professional cops I've ever heard!
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31176

PostSubject: Re: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Those have got to be the least professional cops I've ever heard!

Unfortunately, this is almost the new standard for cops these days.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12608

PostSubject: Re: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:34 am

drainbamage wrote:
the guy that says "dude, i wonder if this is that fighters car. Jon Jones?" sounds exactly like daniel cormier. lol

Holy shit it really does! When I first heard this I thought it was a fan dubbing Cormier's voice in to be funny lol.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:11 pm

FistK wrote:

drainbamage wrote:

Holy shit it really does!  When I first heard this I thought it was a fan dubbing Cormier's voice in to be funny lol.

i thought the same exact thing..

real shabby work by the cops... cop 1 " hey, it says jon jones on the paperwork. i wonder if this is that ufc fighter. cop 2 " probably is they said he was real tall" lol best part of that entire clip
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15322

PostSubject: Re: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:12 am

Jones wife is going to take him to the cleaners after all of this. I highly doubt those condoms were for her pleasure. hehehe lol!
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16387

PostSubject: Re: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:28 pm

shes going to leave his ass and take half his fortune......if she has any respect for herself...
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59442

PostSubject: Re: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Officer 1: "Yeah, there's cash in here........a shitload of condoms......"
Officer 2: "Well, he's fucked!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...   weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car... Empty

Back to top Go down

weed wasnt the only thing found in jones car...
Page 1 of 1