The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler Vote_lcapthoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler Voting_barthoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler Vote_lcapthoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler Voting_barthoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10244

thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler Empty
PostSubject: thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler   thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:55 am

man they looked like senior citizens in that ring. it was almost comical. they were throwing punches that looked to be in slow motion. bonnar was flabby and predictable and titos movement was as stiff as my member after looking at kim kardashian in the paper magazine shoot. i cant believe that they would have that as their main card fight. if bellator keeps trying to make ortiz and his shenanigans the face of the company they will become the next elite xc. they have plenty of tlent and if they do this the right way they could seriously compete with UFC imo.

and on a side not WTF happened with chandler?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler   thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Yeah the fight itself was terrible. It looked like a sloppy sparring session with no urgency or feeling whatsoever, which is weird, because there was so much not-staged-at-all and completely believable beef between them. Rolling Eyes

The event as a whole might actually have been a bigger joke than the Tito/Bonnar fight. I haven't watched a Bellator event in awhile, so I don't really remember much about the last one I watched, but the best word I can think of to describe this one is silly. The walkouts looked like something straight out of a WWE event. The whole thing just had a kind of cheesy, theatrical feel to it. Bellator truly is the bastard child of the MMA world. One part I did find really weird/funny was that Nam Phan's walkout song was that "Karl Poppa" rap from one of those bad lip reading of The Walking Dead videos. I wasn't really sure what to make of that. lol
And speaking of Phan, did anybody else notice that when they showed him talking in the promo before his fight that they were using subtitles? He speaks perfect English!! What the shit was that all about?! lol

And yeah, the Chandler KO (?) was fucking strange! He didnt go down or even really seem rocked, but it almost looked like he got instant amnesia from a punch and suddenly had no idea where he was. He just stopped fighting and looked at the ref like "Oh hey man! When did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10244

PostSubject: Re: thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler   thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:51 pm

its really sad to see how much tito has dropped in competition and he isnt even that old. i guess his body is really old and just never held up and thats why he is the way he is.

i love the way tito was trying to call for a rematch right away like the fans really want to see that lol..

i feel like viacom forces bellator to try to bring in the wrestling crowd to mma because wrestling has fell off and i guess mma is something new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler   thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

thoughts of tito vs bonnar? spoiler
Page 1 of 1