The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  Vote_lcapBeltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  Voting_barBeltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  Vote_lcapBeltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  Voting_barBeltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5738

Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  Empty
PostSubject: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 pm

From UFC Jan 11, 2013
http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2013/01/11/ufc_fighters_banned_doping/

January 11, 2013, 12:02 am

THE CANADIAN PRESS

TORONTO -- UFC middleweight Rousimar Palhares and light-heavyweight Joey (The Mexicutioner) Beltran have been suspended for nine months after failing drug tests, according to the UFC

"Rousimar Palhares tested positive for elevated testosterone and Joey Beltran tested positive for nandrolone, following their respective bouts at UFC on FX 6 in Australia," the UFC said in a statement Thursday.

"The UFC organization has a strict, consistent policy against the use of any illegal and/or performance-enhancing drugs, stimulants or masking agents. Both athletes have agreed to serve a nine-month suspension retroactive to Dec. 14. They must pass a drug test upon completion of the suspension before receiving clearance to compete again."

Beltran said he did no wrong.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt I did not inject Nandrolone into my body. I am sorry to my family and friends for the shame this...
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 pm

More Roid cheats. I'm thinking that if you get busted and don't accept responsibility for the stuff found in your body your sentence should be doubled.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15331

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Even more reason not to like palhares. I also dont like how he handles himself in grappling events. He has a rep for not letting go on subs after the dudes tap.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9490

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Nandrolone a bi-product of something else? So you inject ABC into your ass and once in your body it elevates your Nandrolone levels, right? So like a typical politician you can say "well I never injected Nandrolone" and be telling the truth, because nobody actually injects that stuff. They inject other shit and elevated Nandro is the result. Nice spin, enjoy your time off and your tiny balls.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Heh ... DEP you kill me ... lol!
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Sherk said it too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:12 am

You shut your whore mouth about Sherk!

Side note: He was the Ref at the last event I was at here in MN. I'm pretty pissed about it too. I never got a chance to leave the vending area until tear down and he never came over. I tried to get over to have him sign a few things and he dipped out asap. So I didn't even get to shake the dudes hand. Sad
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:26 pm

So he's a roider and an A-HOLE. Good to know.

Yeah he said "I never took Nandrolone".. I remember it clearly.

My foot, my mouth. Crow burgers on the menu for the next 3yrs, I guess.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7713

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Chrom wrote:
You shut your whore mouth about Sherk!

Side note: He was the Ref at the last event I was at here in MN. I'm pretty pissed about it too. I never got a chance to leave the vending area until tear down and he never came over. I tried to get over to have him sign a few things and he dipped out asap. So I didn't even get to shake the dudes hand. Sad

Damn...... The reason why I still am a Sherk fan was because of all his crazy a$$ 300 style intense workouts he always did.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7713

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:14 pm

DEP wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Nandrolone a bi-product of something else? So you inject ABC into your ass and once in your body it elevates your Nandrolone levels, right? So like a typical politician you can say "well I never injected Nandrolone" and be telling the truth, because nobody actually injects that stuff. They inject other shit and elevated Nandro is the result. Nice spin, enjoy your time off and your tiny balls.

Yes. According to Wiki Nandrolone is most commonly sold as Deca-Durabolin.

Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  DECA_QV_300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.    Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Beltran and Palhares suspended 9 months for PEDs.
Page 1 of 1