The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Game of Thrones Season 7 Vote_lcapGame of Thrones Season 7 Voting_barGame of Thrones Season 7 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Game of Thrones Season 7 Vote_lcapGame of Thrones Season 7 Voting_barGame of Thrones Season 7 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Game of Thrones Season 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12606

Game of Thrones Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Game of Thrones Season 7   Game of Thrones Season 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:18 am

I am not sure who watches it here, but holy fuckity fuck balls this season has been some of the best TV ever imo.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22846

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7   Game of Thrones Season 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 4:39 pm

I have two seasons still left to catch up... I'm so damn far behind on so many shows!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59440

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7   Game of Thrones Season 7 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:13 am

Chrome, leave now, because

*SPOILERS!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7   Game of Thrones Season 7 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:17 am

Yeah, it's been awesome for sure.

I'm just wondering how this whole showing the wight to Cersei thing is gonna play out.

She's not gonna go "Oh shit! Look at that! Yeah, let's totally join forces!!"

She's gonna absolutely play along, but only until she gets the chance to fuck over Jon or Danareyis.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12606

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7   Game of Thrones Season 7 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:09 am

She's a Lannister. My guess is her gameplan will play out something like Mr Perfect in the royal rumble. She will agree to help in the war and then keep her forces back hoping that everyone ills each oten she can sweep in an take over lol
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31174

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7   Game of Thrones Season 7 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 2:54 pm

FistK wrote:
She's a Lannister.  My guess is her gameplan will play out something like Mr Perfect in the royal rumble.  She will agree to help in the war and then keep her forces back hoping that everyone ills each oten she can sweep in an take over lol

This is my guess too, They'll call a truths tonight, then Jon and Dani die epically while fighting/defeating the white walkers. Cerci then uses the forces she kept back to regain control of the 7 kingdoms, and she strikes a deal with Sansa to rule the north. The story ends on a supper down note, which is fitting for the show.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7   Game of Thrones Season 7 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Looks like we were all pretty spot on with that. Lol

Baelish finally getting what he had coming to him was awesome. That was one of the more satisfying deaths on this show that I can recall.

And it sucks that Jon banged his aunt before he found out he was actually a Targaryen. It's gonna be jarring enough without that little cherry on top.

And on a side note, remember in the early seasons how much of a dog Tyrion was and how much sex he was having? Well unless I'm mistaken, he hasn't gotten any ass since he first left Westeros. His balls must be turning blue at this point!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7   Game of Thrones Season 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Season 7
Page 1 of 1