The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Where is the forum button? Vote_lcapWhere is the forum button? Voting_barWhere is the forum button? Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Where is the forum button? Vote_lcapWhere is the forum button? Voting_barWhere is the forum button? Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Affiliates
    free forum

Where is the forum button?

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    FistK
    Title Holder
    Title Holder
    FistK

Standard Cash : 12602

Where is the forum button? Empty
    PostSubject: Where is the forum button?   Where is the forum button? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:08 am

When I come to the site i used to click on the forum button to get here, but now I have to try and back my way in by clicking on a thread on the main page and then clicking a link to ufc, etc.
    Back to top Go down
    Chrom
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer
    Chrom

Standard Cash : 22842

PostSubject: Re: Where is the forum button?   Where is the forum button? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:40 am

It's the "Home" button at the top, in between MMA Rankings & Calendar, you can also click on the header logo. The host is having some major issues with pop up ads and redirects. I found one of the major problems was our skin that we were using. The images used in it were somehow causing "detected threats". So I had to change the skin and remove a few added scripts... some members are still having problems though. Sorry for the confusion and the recent upheaval of the site.
    Back to top Go down
    FistK
    Title Holder
    Title Holder
    FistK

Standard Cash : 12602

PostSubject: Re: Where is the forum button?   Where is the forum button? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:45 am

Ah ok, thanks buddy!
    Back to top Go down
    Triggerman99
    Title Holder
    Title Holder
    Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: Where is the forum button?   Where is the forum button? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:06 am

Yeah I was confused without it too at first, but home seemed like the logical replacement. Lol
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the forum button?   Where is the forum button? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is the forum button?
    Page 1 of 1