The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out Vote_lcapAwesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out Voting_barAwesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out Vote_lcapAwesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out Voting_barAwesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AllDayMMAForum
Training Dummy
Training Dummy

Standard Cash : 3955

Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out   Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:50 pm

I really like how this forum is set up.

is it pretty active here??
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out   Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Hey whats up man, I was the guy who contacted you. Nice to see ya make it over. We got our group of repeat offenders and not single troll... aside from Me and DEP.
Troll
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out   Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:34 am

So what is this?
MMA Forum power couple or something?
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9490

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out   Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Ya know, I really am a troll. I once spent about 2hrs pwning some idiot on the UFC vs. Pride, who wins and why subject. My post was at least 40 paragraphs long, and not even a minute later I typed out some kind of "f u brofag haha" mindless blather post in another thread. I don't even watch MMA, I just hang around because the people are cool and the dark side of the forum needs a babysitter. How would you know what good internet is if you didn't have bad internet? I maintain that balance. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out   Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:02 am

Troll 
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out   Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Seriously, what is this all about?

Are we merging or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out   Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Forum. Was Invited by The Owner to Affiliate and Help Eachother Out
Page 1 of 1