The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  Vote_lcapChuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  Voting_barChuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  Vote_lcapChuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  Voting_barChuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10259

Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3    Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:05 am

as coaches lol!

The upcoming season of “TUF: Latin America 3” will feature an interesting wrinkle as retired UFC Hall of Famers Chuck Liddell and Forrest Griffin will handle coaching duties.

The UFC announced the coaching choices today.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/ufc-hall-of-famers-chuck-liddell-and-forrest-griffin-to-coach-tuf-latin-america-3
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3    Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 6:09 pm

You think they might have a "legends" match? I would watch it, it would be better than watching Shamrock/Gracie!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3    Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:09 pm

I would certainly watch it! Would probably be one of my favorite fights of the year.

Who knows? Maybe the years of not getting thumped upside the head have returned some semblance of a chin to The Iceman, and not trying to walk through punches for 3 straight rounds has allowed Forrest's face to not start bleeding before his hands are even done being wrapped and we could actually see a real old-fashioned barnburner of a fight!!
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10259

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3    Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:44 am

forrest was young to retire but he had a lot of mma miles on him. chuck on the other hand should never be allowed to strap on gloves because id hate to see him with serious head injuries in the future. his speech is already slandered and I cant imagine if he starts getting kod again what the future would hold for him.

but I'm sure it would be a fun fight
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12617

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3    Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
I would certainly watch it! Would probably be one of my favorite fights of the year.

Who knows? Maybe the years of not getting thumped upside the head have returned some semblance of a chin to The Iceman, and not trying to walk through punches for 3 straight rounds has allowed Forrest's face to not start bleeding before his hands are even done being wrapped and we could actually see a real old-fashioned barnburner of a fight!!

You have let your brain heal for a couple of years.  Now lets get back out there and start smashing it again lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3    Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:34 pm

FistK wrote:

Triggerman99 wrote:

You have let your brain heal for a couple of years.  Now lets get back out there and start smashing it again lol

You know he would in a heartbeat if they let him!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3    Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuck Liddell Vs Forrest Griffin TUF LATIN AMERICA 3
Page 1 of 1