The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Nick the poet lentz  Vote_lcapNick the poet lentz  Voting_barNick the poet lentz  Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Nick the poet lentz  Vote_lcapNick the poet lentz  Voting_barNick the poet lentz  Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Nick the poet lentz

Go down 
+2
FistK
drainbamage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10262

Nick the poet lentz  Empty
PostSubject: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:28 pm

BJ,

I received your poorly-worded, utterly predictable, message. In spite of its clumsy structure, awful spelling, incorrect usage (you state at one point that I wrote a poem about you making fun of yourself), and general air of arrogance, entitled stupidity, I'm considering your request.

There are, of course, some conditions.
- I'm never competing at 145 ever again. Neither should you. I came to this conclusion after doing careful research, and deciding what was right for my long-term health as well as my short-term performance. If you fight at 145, it won't be long before you're eating banana mush in a nuthouse. I am accountable to my family, and my future with them. Because you are an impulsive tyrant surrounded by yes-men, you have no ability to make rational, intelligent decisions. So I am making this one for you. If we fight, it would be at 155.
- I'm not fighting in March. Neither are you. You may imagine you are, and the imbeciles you surround yourself with may nod in agreement like the trained dogs they are, but you aren't fighting in March. You've lied to your fans, and let them down over and over, and nobody is clamoring to put the BJ Penn EXCUSE FACTORY back in business. Were I to agree to fight you in March and whup your ass, it would only give you and your lackeys the "BJ didn't have enough time" bullshit excuse. Additionally, if we do fight, it will be on MY timetable, NOT yours. You are retired, and have no schedule. I am an active fighter, on the roster, with a schedule and training platform that is not beholden to your desires, grudges, or need for narcissistic supply.
- You still owe Mike Dolce $22,000. Knowing him, he is too gracious and dignified a man to revisit the traitorous back-stabbing skullduggery you engaged in with him after the third time Frankie Edgar kicked your ass inside-out. I, however, don't have the luxury of grace, and dignity is best left out of any exchange that includes you. You will donate $22,000 of your purse to the HAWAII DOG FOUNDATION, a no-kill, all-volunteer rescue organization working hard to rescue and rehabilitate dogs in Hawaii, in Mike Dolce's name.

Give these conditions some thought. They are non-negotiable. They are rules you WILL abide by, or you can go whistle. I have a contract, and plenty of guys to fight. As a Narcissist, you have nothing but an image. And you NEED attention. You have all the money you could ever spend; but it doesn't satisfy you. I have what you NEED. I'M in charge. You can do what narcissists usually do when confronted by a higher power; SLINK AWAY. Or you can confront your needs, realize I can fulfill them, and come to terms with me, looming over you, holding the....

WHIP HAND.

I'm ALREADY in charge, you poor, deluded, fool. I did more to motivate you with TWO POEMS than all your yes-men, and titles, and highlights could.

Get as angry as you want. Go out behind your huge inherited estate and kick rocks.

Go cry to your Mommy. Go s--- in your hat and bark at the moon.
You want to fight?
Then it's on MY terms.
FACE IT.

Now run along, little man. Go find a way to swallow your overarching pride and do it MY way, or scuttle about like a deformed crab at low tide, like a masochist at last call, desperately looking for somebody else to thrash you.

You can go to Greg Jackson's, you can go to Jermaine Jackson's, you can listen to Mahalia Jackson, you can resurrect Jackson f---in' POLLOCK to paint you a better picture of yourself than the one we all see; but...

You're an unclaimed, busted-down suitcase on a dusty shelf in an abandoned bus-terminal. Accept my conditions, or rot in obscurity.

Nik Lentz
Your BOSS

www.mmafighting.com
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:36 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12620

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:46 pm

Haha not sure where to go from here lol
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22860

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:17 pm

Well then. Tell us how you really feel Nik.

(Also, I forgive you Nik, for hating on FireFly. Smile )
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:19 pm

As far as burns go though - This one is pretty high up there haha
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59454

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:58 pm

His response to BJ calling him out is way better. It actually made me wince a few times. Lol
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35202

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:00 am

That's pretty good, but what is the backstory here?
I assume Lentz said something that hurt BJs feelings in an interview or blog or something?

So then BJ called him out?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22860

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:18 am

Here is the first poem

http://www.mmastandard.net/t3289-a-little-poem-for-a-little-man-nik-lentz?highlight=lentz

entitled "a little poem for a little man"

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:27 am

I just realized the response I referenced is actually what's above. I thought this was the poem.
Sorry if anybody beside myself was confused. Lol
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:28 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
I just realized the response I referenced is actually what's above. I thought this was the poem.
Sorry if anybody beside myself was confused. Lol

I came so close to repsonding "isnt that what this is" but was too lazy lol.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:52 am

Yeah this post was originally headed by the poem he wrote in the first place. Then BJ responded, challenging him. Then Lentz responded in brutal fashion (above).

I just really hope BJ isn't serious about trying to come back again, because Lentz is spot on about everything he said, and another embarrassing ass whooping serves no purpose.
Lentz really overdid it by calling him out in the first place and it was completely unnecessary, but BJ just needs to stop with the comebacks. It's more than enough already.

Last edited by Triggerman99 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:54 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
Yeah this post was originally headed by the poem he wrote in the first place. Then BJ responded, challenging hom. Then Lentz responded in brutal fashion (above).

I just really hope BJ isn't serious about trying to come back again, because Lentz is spot on about everything he said, and another embarrassing ass whooping serves no purpose.
Lentz really overdid it by calling him out in the first place, but BJ just needs to stop with the comebacks. It's more than enough already.

Reading down the points made in this quote.

Yup agree
Also agree
Spot on
Yup wasnt necessary
Couldnt agree more

I approve of this message!

lol
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:26 am

i would love to see bj fight again. ass kicked or not i love watching him fight.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15334

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick the poet lentz    Nick the poet lentz  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick the poet lentz
Page 1 of 1