The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Aaron Pico in a long term bellator contract Vote_lcapAaron Pico in a long term bellator contract Voting_barAaron Pico in a long term bellator contract Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Aaron Pico in a long term bellator contract Vote_lcapAaron Pico in a long term bellator contract Voting_barAaron Pico in a long term bellator contract Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Aaron Pico in a long term bellator contract

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10244

Aaron Pico in a long term bellator contract Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Pico in a long term bellator contract   Aaron Pico in a long term bellator contract EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:00 am

Bellator announced Saturday evening they have signed blue-chip amateur wrestling and potential mixed martial arts prospect Aaron Pico to a "long-term contract."

"When it comes to any big decision I make, I sit down with my family, my management team at Zinkin and the people that are around me that I trust," Pico said. "We wanted an opportunity to achieve my dreams in the 2016 Olympics and transition into MMA, and when we sat down with Bellator, Viacom and Scott Coker, everything just sort of fell into place and I couldn't be happier to be here and be a part of the Bellator family."

Pico earned the FILA Cadet world championship in freestyle wrestling in 2014 in Zrenjanin, Serbia, in the 17-and-under age group in the 63 kilogram (139-pound) weight class. He captured the award in his weight class and also won Outstanding Wrestler in both the junior and cadet nationals. In 2013, he won the FILA national champion in both freestyle and Greco-Roman wrestling as well as the Junior nationals for USA Wrestling in folkstyle (high school and collegiate style). In 2012, at 132 pounds, he was USA Wrestling's Cadet (17-and-under) champion in Greco-Roman, freestyle and folkstyle.

Pico is also a former Golden Gloves champion in amateur boxing. While he has his sights set on a 2016 Olympic team run for U.S.A. Wrestling, Pico regards MMA as his true future profession.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/11/16/7228067/bellator-signs-blue-chip-prospect-aaron-pico-to-long-term-contract

this kids wrestling is sick. if you never watched him you should google him. i think this is the best contract bellator has picked up. IMO this kid is the next big thing. in a few years he will be the talk of all MMA discussions..
Back to top Go down

Aaron Pico in a long term bellator contract
Page 1 of 1