The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
guess who in the opening ceremony clip? Vote_lcapguess who in the opening ceremony clip? Voting_barguess who in the opening ceremony clip? Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
guess who in the opening ceremony clip? Vote_lcapguess who in the opening ceremony clip? Voting_barguess who in the opening ceremony clip? Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

guess who in the opening ceremony clip?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7951

guess who in the opening ceremony clip? Empty
PostSubject: guess who in the opening ceremony clip?   guess who in the opening ceremony clip? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:12 am

i dont know if any of you watched the sochi opening ceremony (it was great) but i saw Him. He is building things these days

guess who in the opening ceremony clip? FEDOR
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9475

PostSubject: Re: guess who in the opening ceremony clip?   guess who in the opening ceremony clip? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

I was wondering if you guys noticed that. He was a bearded apeish beast who hoisted massive structural thingamajigs with a rope over his back. It was pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: guess who in the opening ceremony clip?   guess who in the opening ceremony clip? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 pm

I suck hard at embedding gifs, but here's some links.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/2/7/5390602/gif-bearded-fedor-emelianenko-in-epic-sochi-olympic-opening-ceremony

guess who in the opening ceremony clip? FEDOR
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7951

PostSubject: Re: guess who in the opening ceremony clip?   guess who in the opening ceremony clip? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:06 pm

i dont know why they pretended as if he needed help hoisting all of that shit up.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: guess who in the opening ceremony clip?   guess who in the opening ceremony clip? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:04 pm

I think Fedor's rope was real and the rest were CGI.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: guess who in the opening ceremony clip?   guess who in the opening ceremony clip? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:34 pm

And they didn't know it was real. He just brought his own rope from home and started pulling shit around and they were like "Wait, what?!"
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: guess who in the opening ceremony clip?   guess who in the opening ceremony clip? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:25 pm

I also heard that he showed up without a beard and the producer told him he needed one, to which he replied, "Da, give me potato and 5 minutes".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guess who in the opening ceremony clip?   guess who in the opening ceremony clip? Empty

Back to top Go down

guess who in the opening ceremony clip?
Page 1 of 1