The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban Vote_lcapPaul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban Voting_barPaul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban Vote_lcapPaul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban Voting_barPaul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban

Go down 
+2
butterknifeninja
Chrom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban Empty
PostSubject: Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban   Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:45 am

Quote :
British welterweight slugger Paul Daley was unceremoniously given the boot by UFC president Dana White following an ugly post-fight incident at UFC 113 in May of last year in which Semtex attempted to slug Josh Koscheck after the last bell of a three-round fight. White has stated unequivocally on several occasions that there is simply
no room for the rowdy Brit on the UFC roster anymore and that he will
never be allowed back within the UFC's eight walls. Daley spoke with
Washington-based radio station 106.7 The Fan ahead of his weekend
Strikeforce fight with Tyron Woodley and admitted vexation at White's
unrelenting stance on Daley's place in the UFC.
"I was at the fighters summit. Dana mentioned people he has problems with and named Josh Barnett.
Basically he named everybody but me," said Daley. "I don't understand
his big problem with me. It's definitely something personal because
there's been opportunities for things to happen and they're not
happening. I'm an exciting fighter. English people want to see me. I
have a big fan base in the UK and a few fans in America."
Daley explained that a number of fans have broached the subject with him
and wonder why he isn't allowed back in the promotion now, over a year
after the incident went down that got him fired. The 28-year-old said
that he sees White's vendetta against him as a personal one and isn't
sure why he's been treated so harshly.
"A lot of people do want to see me back in the UFC," he said. "I'm happy
with Strikeforce and I'm happy with the fights that I've got for now. I
think that in the future after getting past Cyborg, I don't see much in
the way of big marquee fights I can have outside of the UFC. I've said
in numerous interviews that I want to be back in the UFC, so I'm not
holding a grudge no more. I'm saying I want the UFC. This is from peer
pressure from my fans saying, 'You deserve to be back in there. There's
people who don't deserve to be back in there that get a lot of the lime
light that have messed up.'
"I have reached out. He's looked past a lot, every other fighter he's
had a personal beef with he's overlooked but for some reason he just
don't like me. I don't know what it is. I'd like for him to explain it
to me. I can't remember apart from the whole Koscheck incident, which I
think with any other fighter would be overlooked and they'd be on a
banner or something. I dunno, I think it's personal."
Fightline.com

Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban Homer-face-palm1
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4014

PostSubject: Re: Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban   Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:55 am

And this is exactly why he shouldnt be let back in. Apparently he sees nothimg wromg with punching someone after the fight is over. Enjoy BAMMA you idiot.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15331

PostSubject: Re: Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban   Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:57 pm

butterknifeninja wrote:
And this is exactly why he shouldnt be let back in. Apparently he sees nothimg wromg with punching someone after the fight is over. Enjoy BAMMA you idiot.

Yeah but it was only koscheck.It wasn't any one of importance or even exciting to watch. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9490

PostSubject: Re: Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban   Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Regret is a MF'er.
Back to top Go down
couture fan
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
couture fan

Standard Cash : 5599

PostSubject: Re: Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban   Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Best move Daley ever moved tbh - who would give a dog's dick about the guy had all that shit not happened. Shrewd move, terrible haircut.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5738

PostSubject: Re: Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban   Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Go find Kos.... offer him a beer and an apology. Train with him for a bit, promise you'll never do anything as grossly cheap as this again and then move forward. Or.... blame Dana for making it personal.... sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban   Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Daley Doesn't Understand Dana White's Unrelenting Stance On UFC Ban
Page 1 of 1