The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The snowflakes on the site... Vote_lcapThe snowflakes on the site... Voting_barThe snowflakes on the site... Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The snowflakes on the site... Vote_lcapThe snowflakes on the site... Voting_barThe snowflakes on the site... Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The snowflakes on the site...

Go down 
+4
stock
Chrom
DEP
FistK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12602

The snowflakes on the site... Empty
PostSubject: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 am

...are fucking cool! I think it every morning and always forget to say something.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9475

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am

Pretty appropriate too. Even though I can see a palm tree right outside my window it was 28 here a couple nights ago. Phoenix28wtf.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22842

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:04 am

Ha, I was completely ready to dig into a mile long gripe about how they suck lol
Glad you like em guys. They will be there all winter... or until I get sick of looking at em.
Smile
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35184

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:36 pm

It's the most snow I will see all year.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:49 pm

I was up in the motherland, White Bear Lake, MN for a few days at Christmas time... I don't know how you guys do it. Everything is dirty and brown, all of the cars are grimy, there's no leaves on anything, it's freeze ass cold constantly. I felt like the spirit of the Grinch infested me the whole time. Metal
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 am

lol, the dirty, cold and grimy winters are one of the reasons I will never move.

Dance
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:49 am

Still badass!!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Yeah, I'm from the great Northeast, where it was fucking 20 below for the better part of a month and it's about to be again, snowed like a bitch, everything froze solid, and we still got roughly 3 more months of this shit.

I'm with DEP, I don't how we do it. If all of my family didn't live around here, my ass would be headed south faster than you can say "wind chill".
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5723

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Great..... there's snot all over the screen from me trying to snort em!
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:07 pm

It was 78* here today.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15316

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:32 pm

We got 6 inches last night so I would say the snow fall on the site is pretty spot on.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:47 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
Yeah, I'm from the great Northeast, where it was fucking 20 below for the better part of a month and it's about to be again, snowed like a bitch, everything froze solid, and we still got roughly 3 more months of this shit.

I'm with DEP, I don't how we do it. If all of my family didn't live around here, my ass would be headed south faster than you can say "wind chill".

Yup I agree.

The funny thing is I always used to be a "I like all four seasons" guy. Its still true, but now I only like the first week of each season and after that I want spring and summer back lol
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31170

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:27 am

Man I know how you guys feel, I woke up this morning and it was 52 degrees outside, with fog I may add! They say its only suppose to reach 68 today, man I'm glad I remembered to bring sweatshirt to work with me today, these 3 weeks of winter in San Diego are always tough but I guess we just have to deal with it...  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:51 pm

winter ain't so bad...
The snowflakes on the site... Winter10
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:04 pm

FistK wrote:

Triggerman99 wrote:

Yup I agree.

The funny thing is I always used to be a "I like all four seasons" guy.  Its still true, but now I only like the first week of each season and after that I want spring and summer back lol

Yeah I used to feel the same way to a certain extent. It's not really winter that I hate, it's WINTER!!!!.
If it's 30-40 degress outside, and maybe we've gotten an inch or two of snow here and there, no problem; I'll go about my business with a hop in my step and not a complaint to be heard. But this fierce, angry, hard-ass winter shit where we got temperatures so low they're actually considered dangerous, freezing rain that makes every single surface nearly impassable and brings down trees and power lines, and foot after foot of snow pounding down on us for days on end, yeah, then I have a problem. After weeks and months of it, I actually develop personal beef with weather. I didn't even think that was possible.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:17 am

Triggerman99 wrote:

FistK wrote:

Triggerman99 wrote:

Yup I agree.

The funny thing is I always used to be a "I like all four seasons" guy.  Its still true, but now I only like the first week of each season and after that I want spring and summer back lol

Yeah I used to feel the same way to a certain extent. It's not really winter that I hate, it's WINTER!!!!.
If it's 30-40 degress outside, and maybe we've gotten an inch or two of snow here and there, no problem; I'll go about my business with a hop in my step and not a complaint to be heard. But this fierce, angry, hard-ass winter shit where we got temperatures so low they're actually considered dangerous, freezing rain that makes every single surface nearly impassable and brings down trees and power lines, and foot after foot of snow pounding down on us for days on end, yeah, then I have a problem. After weeks and months of it, I actually develop personal beef with weather. I didn't even think that was possible.

Yeah man I couldnt agree more. I get so pissed when I hear its gonna snow now its like to the point of getting violent haha.

I specifically remember being young and hearing it was gonna snow and my parents would be pissed off and I would think "wtf how could anyone not love the snow" lol
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:22 am

Grey Suit wrote:
Man I know how you guys feel, I woke up this morning and it was 52 degrees outside, with fog I may add!  They say its only suppose to reach 68 today, man I'm glad I remembered to bring sweatshirt to work with me today, these 3 weeks of winter in San Diego are always tough but I guess we just have to deal with it...   cheers cheers 

I was just out there a couple of months ago for work. It is a nice area man. Lots of breweries. We went to Stone one night, some place called Urge gastropub one night it was good, we drove to another area one night near the water where the sea lions were out by the hunreds, also watched football on sunday at some place called Oggis which was not bad. Nice area.
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:12 am

Yeah San Diego is awesome! We have more breweries than any other city in the country, I think the last count was like 72 or something crazy like that. Next time you come out let me know and I'll give you a couple of places you should check out.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:15 am

Grey Suit wrote:
Yeah San Diego is awesome!  We have more breweries than any other city in the country, I think the last count was like 72 or something crazy like that.  Next time you come out let me know and I'll give you a couple of places you should check out.

Awesome...I will be out there a lot. We just acquired a company called Cymer and they are a fucking mess.
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:34 pm

FistK wrote:

Grey Suit wrote:
Yeah San Diego is awesome!  We have more breweries than any other city in the country, I think the last count was like 72 or something crazy like that.  Next time you come out let me know and I'll give you a couple of places you should check out.

Awesome...I will be out there a lot.  We just acquired a company called Cymer and they are a fucking mess.

Cool, yeah there are a ton of great places out here, if you end up taking the family sometime there are a lot of cool places to take kids as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   The snowflakes on the site... Empty

Back to top Go down

The snowflakes on the site...
Page 1 of 1