The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem Vote_lcapBigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem Voting_barBigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem Vote_lcapBigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem Voting_barBigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7709

BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem Empty
PostSubject: BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem   BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Bigfoot Silva left the Blackzilians camp to avoid training with Alistair Overeem

BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem Silva-overeem_large

Quote :
Nothing personal, just business.

Former Strikeforce Heavyweight Antonio Silva is getting a fresh start in mixed martial arts (MMA) as the newest addition to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) roster. He's looking to rebound from a knockout loss to Daniel Cormier in last year's grand prix tournament by taking on Roy Nelson at the UFC 146 pay-per-view (PPV) event on May 26 in Las Vegas.

But he won't be training for "Big Country" with the Blackzilians.

That's because "Bigfoot" skipped town when he heard that Alistair Overeem, who also competes at UFC 146 in a heavyweight title fight opposite Junior dos Santos, would be setting up shop in the place he called home.

From MMA Weekly:

"I always take care of my camp and make sure I'm surrounded by the right people. I was training at Blackzilians and yes, I think it's inevitable, Alistair Overeem and I are on a collision course. There is a possibility of us fighting one another one day so that when I heard that he was going over there, I decided to take my camp elsewhere."

Silva doesn't want Overeem learning any trade secrets should "Pezao" overcome Nelson and work his way up the ladder, culminating in an eventual showdown against "Demolition Man."

Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15327

PostSubject: Re: BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem   BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Kind of think he jumped the gun there, not to be mean but is big foot even a contender right now or even looked at in the mix? plus he is going on a big maybe that overeem will beat JDS, Personally that fight is to close to call and can go either way. I think big foot should have waited till after UFC 146 before making any snap decesion.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7709

PostSubject: Re: BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem   BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm

^^ I guess he didn't want to reveal any of his own personal trade secrets....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem   BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem Empty

Back to top Go down

BigFoot Leaves Blackzillians to avoid training with Übereem
Page 1 of 1