The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! Vote_lcapCareful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! Voting_barCareful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! Vote_lcapCareful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! Voting_barCareful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!

Go down 
+3
Triggerman99
Berserk
Mogal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6214

Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! Empty
PostSubject: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:39 pm

My buddy came across her ad on a local dating site:
-----

I am a woman who likes long walks and fireplaces and kittens and a strong sensitive man who is tuff but at the same time really soft and likes to cry in my arms

One who has been used and abused by my sisters and spit out like garbage

As long as you have a job and I can tell you what to do everyonce in awhile and as long as I can quietly take over your thinking and make sure you do not look at other women we may have a match

you have to have access to money and be able to take me out always to really fancy places where I will pretend to go for the bill but you will pay

You must be okay with this and I will throw you the proverbial bone once in awhile for you to stay in my life

You cannot look at my phone or my computer emails but I have total access to yours when you are out

I will have sex with others on the side without your knowledge and if I ever catch you fucking around on me we are through!

You will be called a typical man whore, and I will move on to do this again with another sucker

Oh and another thing half of your value is going to be transferred into my bank account

That will be after you pay off my credit cards and other significant things that affect my credit rating

Oh yeh and if you try to get smart I will charge you will assault

Who wants to date me. I do have a pusssy !
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
Berserk
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Berserk

Standard Cash : 28627

PostSubject: Re: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 am

nightmare
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:36 am

Feel better?

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15331

PostSubject: Re: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:24 am

She typed all that on a date ad?!!!!!! lol!

I usually let my username do all the talking for me it's WealthyBigPenisWithTrustfund

Never had a problem getting a date for some reason.
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4014

PostSubject: Re: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Yea, but how many second dates have you had?
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9490

PostSubject: Re: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I think I know her.
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5930

PostSubject: Re: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:23 am

That is shitty, on her part for sure clearly;
your better now and hopefully have learned
from any mistakes made in that relationship.
I've been married for almost 2 years and still
don't have a joint bank account, so I am one
to talk lol.
Back to top Go down
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6214

PostSubject: Re: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Well, to be honest, this is not the Ex, but gawd damn it sounds like her!

And for sure, I am way better off now.

Would you believe the devorse is laster longer then the Marriage?! Mad

(its still not over!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5930

PostSubject: Re: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Fuck man, thats terrible;
stay strong brother!

The bitches be crazy when the big D is
going down from everything I have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!   Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again! Empty

Back to top Go down

Careful guys, my Ex is on the prowl again!
Page 1 of 1