The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Vote_lcapThe winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Voting_barThe winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Vote_lcapThe winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Voting_barThe winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:

Go down 
+3
Snake Five
Zacchaeus
Chrom
7 posters

Should we do another Paint event before the years end?
Yes
The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Vote_lcap100%The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Vote_lcap0%The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22860

The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Empty
PostSubject: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm

The winners of the first Bi-annual are:
1st Place- Berserk (8k Standard Cash & a t-shirt of your favorite MS Painting)
2nd Place- Zacchaeus (5k Standard Cash)
3rd Place- Snake Five (2k Standard Cash)
congrats guys. Berserk pm me with your info for the shirt.

Also is is just me or are those some crazy numbers there... 5,4,3,2,1
What the fuck are the chances of that?
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

Standard Cash : 5408

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:39 pm

I demand a recount! Beserk fixed the ballots! George Bush was on his side! It's because I'm white, isn't it! Why isn't touretes recognized as a legitimate disability for the special olympics!?! Why am I always on bottom!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:22 pm

To be fair your the middle man...
The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Monkey10
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3793

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 am

Want to do another one soon sometime?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 am

Yeah, I think we can whip out our first MS Paint event some time soon here... Especially since some of us are broke as a mutha! I'll think of a topic and post a new event soon.
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4017

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Nice! Maybe people will appreciate my skillz this time around.
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5933

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:58 pm

I thought my first one ever was epic from the old site,
and it got no love; I don't know if I could bring myself back
from that depressive state of disappointment from the last time
to do another one.

Smile

The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Jer11
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3793

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:09 pm

I was so happy that my retarted five year old art skills of Marco Ruas killing Anderson Silva's leg got second place.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16399

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 pm

is it time....i say yes....lots of folks are running out of standard cash......bring on a new contest!
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9493

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm game.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16399

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 pm

if its bi-anual its the perfect time for the first of 2
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4017

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 am

I'm down for a bi-anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:   The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are: Empty

Back to top Go down

The winners of the first Bi-annual MS Paint Event are:
Page 1 of 1