The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
a birthday gift to myself. Vote_lcapa birthday gift to myself. Voting_bara birthday gift to myself. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
a birthday gift to myself. Vote_lcapa birthday gift to myself. Voting_bara birthday gift to myself. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

a birthday gift to myself.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingPin
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
KingPin

Standard Cash : 5196

a birthday gift to myself. Empty
PostSubject: a birthday gift to myself.   a birthday gift to myself. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm

a birthday gift to myself. Tatt112

a birthday gift to myself. Tatt211
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: a birthday gift to myself.   a birthday gift to myself. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Wow, that is some great lookin work man!
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4014

PostSubject: Re: a birthday gift to myself.   a birthday gift to myself. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Yea, looks great! Who designed it?
Back to top Go down
KingPin
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
KingPin

PostSubject: Re: a birthday gift to myself.   a birthday gift to myself. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 pm

the half sleeve was completed by a spanish inker simply called "El" as in "the". lol

i am currently on a 10 day break in malaysia attending 2 weddings and celebrating several birthdays. got my mate to hook me up with Boreno ink and get some tattooing for myself and the wife. we were very luck that they were able to accommodate us on such short notice.

"El" was travelling and was on a short tenure and i happened to be his last client before leaving the shop. luckily for me he was an experience and as you can see and outstanding artist. additionally lucky because i'd forgotten to ask to see his profolio before starting.

anyway, i'd simple provided him with all the ideas and designs i'd had in mind and gave him fall reign. after the sketching state i knew i was going to be happy with the find produce.

so between a 7 and and 2 hour sessions, the upper arm was completed. considering i was sick and unwell entering the inking session, the pain seemed to have been magnified.
but at the end of the day is all worth it.

so here is the final produce if anyone is interested.

a birthday gift to myself. Tatt114
Back to top Go down
KingPin
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
KingPin

PostSubject: Re: a birthday gift to myself.   a birthday gift to myself. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 pm

oh yeah, i might as well share the one that my wife did.

a birthday gift to myself. 33863910
Back to top Go down
couture fan
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
couture fan

Standard Cash : 5599

PostSubject: Re: a birthday gift to myself.   a birthday gift to myself. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Sheet, there's some fucking awesome tats there chief.

Nice one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a birthday gift to myself.   a birthday gift to myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

a birthday gift to myself.
Page 1 of 1