The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The double knockdown! *Spoilers* Vote_lcapThe double knockdown! *Spoilers* Voting_barThe double knockdown! *Spoilers* Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The double knockdown! *Spoilers* Vote_lcapThe double knockdown! *Spoilers* Voting_barThe double knockdown! *Spoilers* Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The double knockdown! *Spoilers*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22842

The double knockdown! *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The double knockdown! *Spoilers*   The double knockdown! *Spoilers* EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:58 am

My God! This was a damn solid card as was 180... IDK why they made them separate affairs but what ever.
That double knockdown was amazing! I honestly think that was one of the best MMA moments in years!

slowmo

What did you guys think of last nights Bellator fights?
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35184

PostSubject: Re: The double knockdown! *Spoilers*   The double knockdown! *Spoilers* EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:25 am

I missed the earlier fights, but I liked what I saw.

Was the Bader/Davis fight any good... or did they just try to outpoint each other?

What happened in the Chandler fight? Was it a legit TKO doctor stoppage from getting smashed? Or just an unfortunate cut?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The double knockdown! *Spoilers*   The double knockdown! *Spoilers* EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 9:25 am

Bader Davis was much like their first fight. They were both worried about getting tagged it seemed like. I wasn't sure who was gonna get the W at the end... But Bader was the one who looked to pursue a finish here and there. So I guess that's what got him the win.

I didn't agree with the Chandler stoppage or at least when it was stopped. He rolled his ankle and then it continued to go out on him here and there when he tried walking it off. Primus saw that it was injured and tried taking it out, but that only pissed Chandler off and made him yell "KICK IT" as he took heavy kicks to the ankle. Chandler then tagged Primus and knocked him down. But when he pursued Primus for the finish his ankle gave out again and he fell into the cage and gave Primus the opportunity to get up and out. The Ref jumped in shortly there after calling a  "Time out" to have the doc look at it. It didn't seem like the Dr. was gonna stop it... but you can't call a time out so... also when they were looking at his ankle Chandler was feeding off the crowd and stood up as to say "I'm still ready to fight" to the crowd. Then some dumb bastard from the commission took his stool away with out telling him and he went to sit back down and fell on his ass... this is when the Ref called it. So I guess it was a bit of a cluster fuck.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: The double knockdown! *Spoilers*   The double knockdown! *Spoilers* EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 10:45 am

Holy shit. That's pretty funny/sad.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The double knockdown! *Spoilers*   The double knockdown! *Spoilers* EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:23 am

Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: The double knockdown! *Spoilers*   The double knockdown! *Spoilers* EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 am

Remember that fight when Tim Sylvia lost his stool?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: The double knockdown! *Spoilers*   The double knockdown! *Spoilers* EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:00 pm

I didnt hear about the guy taking the stool away.
Thats a rather Bellatorish thing to have happen.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The double knockdown! *Spoilers*   The double knockdown! *Spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

The double knockdown! *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1