The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
I am just going to go ahead and say it. Vote_lcapI am just going to go ahead and say it. Voting_barI am just going to go ahead and say it. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
I am just going to go ahead and say it. Vote_lcapI am just going to go ahead and say it. Voting_barI am just going to go ahead and say it. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

I am just going to go ahead and say it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12602

I am just going to go ahead and say it. Empty
PostSubject: I am just going to go ahead and say it.   I am just going to go ahead and say it. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:05 am

Was I the only one who thought that fight looked fixed?

Here's a fight recap if anyone missed these two great warriors go at it:
Shamrock waddled up to kimbo and tipped him over with the worst takedown ive ever seen in a main event.
Then he took his back with ease and sunk in a RNC that kimbo did absolutely nothing to defend against for almost a minute. I mean Kimbo literally didn't defend it and Ken had his arm under his chin.
Luckily for Kimbo, Shamrock has alzhemeirs and just apparently forgot to squeeze.
Eventually shamrock let go for no reason and just laid there while kimbo just rolled over on him. Ken took about 10 seconds to stand up and kimbo hit him 2-3 times.
Ken then sat down and stared at the ref until he stopped it.
It seemed scripted as fuck. Coker is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: I am just going to go ahead and say it.   I am just going to go ahead and say it. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:20 am

Agreed.

I'm not gonna go so far as to say it was, but I'll just say that if it comes to light that it was, you won't see me looking shocked in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22842

PostSubject: Re: I am just going to go ahead and say it.   I am just going to go ahead and say it. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:06 pm

The more I think about it and watch, the more it seems like a rig....:
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: I am just going to go ahead and say it.   I am just going to go ahead and say it. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15316

PostSubject: Re: I am just going to go ahead and say it.   I am just going to go ahead and say it. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:57 pm

Fixed and I'm pretty sure i saw Kimbo tap too at one point.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10244

PostSubject: Re: I am just going to go ahead and say it.   I am just going to go ahead and say it. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:17 pm

what about seth petruzelli rushing the cage and screaming at kimbo after the fight. i lold at that.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: I am just going to go ahead and say it.   I am just going to go ahead and say it. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:27 am

I almost vomited when they locked up in that clinch mouth to ear and litterally whispered to each other for for ten full seconds without either one pushing or resisting, just...standing and chatting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am just going to go ahead and say it.   I am just going to go ahead and say it. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am just going to go ahead and say it.
Page 1 of 1