The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... Vote_lcapRenan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... Voting_barRenan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... Vote_lcapRenan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... Voting_barRenan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15334

Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... Empty
PostSubject: Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....   Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/12/7531945/check-out-renan-baraos-new-tattoo

I think. This should go to show you photo tatts are never a good idea. look at belcher johnny Cash tatt.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10262

PostSubject: Re: Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....   Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 pm

that tattoo looks like it was just finished. black and gray portraits always look strange at first. i personally think the work is good. i would have to see a picture the artist was working off of tho. segundo tattoo does absolutely amazing hyper realism color tattoos however even tho portraits arent his specialty this portrait isnt bad in any way imo.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....   Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:47 pm

^^^^^^^

Really? I'm not trying to be a jerk cause i know it's the guys mother and all but i swear that tattoo looks like a victim from a Texas chainsaw massacre movie to me. Like i said no disrespect or any thing. To me live portraits tattoo don't usually go over well. Never had one myself but have seen friends do it with there wife and kids and it usually doesn't look that good. or it will look alright at first but after a year the art goes down hill real fast. If that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....   Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Gecko wrote:
^^^^^^^

Really? I'm not trying to be a jerk cause i know it's the guys mother and all but i swear that tattoo looks like a victim from a Texas chainsaw massacre movie to me. Like i said no disrespect or any thing. To me live portraits tattoo don't usually go over well. Never had one myself but have seen friends do it with there wife and kids and it usually doesn't look that good. or it will look alright at first but after a year the art goes down hill real fast. If that makes any sense.

lol.. it kind of does when you look at it quickly. but when you actually analyze the tattoo the quality of the work isnt that bad. the tattoo itself is flat but thats about it. i am sleeved both arms and legs and have multiple portraits and to me they always look weird when you are first finished because its red, swollen, blood spots, and super dark because when it heals it will fade and they always look better after a few weeks. at least to me. i also may be biased because im a fan of his color work. his tattooing abilities are crazy. but yeah people are killing this tattoo all over the internet. pretty funny

check out his work if you want.

http://instagram.com/segundotattoo/
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....   Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:22 pm

drainbamage wrote:

Gecko wrote:
^^^^^^^

lol.. it kind of does when you look at it quickly. but when you actually analyze the tattoo the quality of the work isnt that bad. the tattoo itself is flat but thats about it. i am sleeved both arms and legs and have multiple portraits and to me they always look weird when you are first finished because its red, swollen, blood spots, and super dark because when it heals it will fade and they always look better after a few weeks. at least to me. i also may be biased because im a fan of his color work. his tattooing abilities are crazy. but yeah people are killing this tattoo all over the internet. pretty funny

okay i will give credit on a few of his pieces. Superman was cool. daredevil was cool. The Beatles looked pretty well done. I think his Joker one was some of his best work. but i may be a little biased too seeing I'm a huge comic book geek. hahaha I have 6 tats right now. 1 on each forearm, 1 on each bicep, one on my chest and i have about 90% of my back covered. My next stop was getting my gyms BJJ logo on my leg with a gecko hanging from it. And my girl and i are going to get our wedding bands tatted on for our 5 year anniversary.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....   Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Gecko wrote:

drainbamage wrote:

Gecko wrote:
^^^^^^^

okay i will give credit on a few of his pieces. Superman was cool. daredevil was cool. The Beatles looked pretty well done. I think his Joker one was some of his best work. but i may be a little biased too seeing I'm a huge comic book geek. hahaha I have 6 tats right now.  1 on each forearm, 1 on each bicep, one on my chest and i have about 90% of my back covered. My next stop was getting my gyms BJJ logo on my leg with a gecko hanging from it. And my girl and i are going to get our wedding bands tatted on for our 5 year anniversary.

thats awesome man and congrats on the 5 year mark.. i wish you guys another 50 years together.. if you are looking to get some work done there is a huge convention coming up in philly and baltimore. a lot of great artists will be there. might be nice to get away for a weekend with the wife.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....   Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:08 am

That is true buddy and Baltimore is only an hour and a half away from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....   Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Renan baraos gets a tattoo and it looks well ummmm interesting....
Page 1 of 1