The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
strange request for admin/mods Vote_lcapstrange request for admin/mods Voting_barstrange request for admin/mods Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
strange request for admin/mods Vote_lcapstrange request for admin/mods Voting_barstrange request for admin/mods Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Affiliates
    free forum

strange request for admin/mods

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    drainbamage
    Title Holder
    Title Holder
    drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10259

strange request for admin/mods Empty
    PostSubject: strange request for admin/mods   strange request for admin/mods EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 am

Ok so im new to the site and i really love the layout and the people who post here. I post a shitload of info on a daily basis and get a lot of conversations started on all of the websites that i am active on. I have a request to ask you and this is a request that will allow me to function at full potential on here. While im at work they have filters for websites that we are not allowed to gain access to. When i try to go to the shit from my work pc it is blocked because it is a boards and forum "recognized" site. Is there any way that you guys could change that on your end? I know it may sound ridiculous but its worth the shot since i want to make this my primary site. Any help would be appreciated and if it cant happen i will enjoy the site off of my cell phone but just wont be able to post topics...

Thanks
    db
    Back to top Go down
    butterknifeninja
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer
    butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4014

PostSubject: Re: strange request for admin/mods   strange request for admin/mods EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:10 am

Hmmm, I think that has more to do with the Forumotion domain than this specific forum but I eill look into it bro
    Back to top Go down
    drainbamage
    Title Holder
    Title Holder
    drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10259

PostSubject: Re: strange request for admin/mods   strange request for admin/mods EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

Thanks man... Really appreciate it.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange request for admin/mods   strange request for admin/mods Empty

Back to top Go down

strange request for admin/mods
    Page 1 of 1