The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
bellator or fight  night? Vote_lcapbellator or fight  night? Voting_barbellator or fight  night? Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
bellator or fight  night? Vote_lcapbellator or fight  night? Voting_barbellator or fight  night? Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

bellator or fight night?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7962

bellator or fight  night? Empty
PostSubject: bellator or fight night?   bellator or fight  night? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:34 pm

actually, there was no dilemma. they overlapped only in the last bellator fight and the first fight of ufc night. I dont know what the whole talk was about.

so, i was watching both fights at the same time and saw that one fighter from each fight had their name tattooed on their back and thought "how convenient".
and that was the only reason i started this thread.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7962

bellator or fight  night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bellator or fight night?   bellator or fight  night? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:13 pm

well, i did predict this. I thought that Rothwell will beat uberlame and he did. overeem has absolutely no chin. but really, after fifty fights, no wonder. He is done
And Rothwell is still slow as fuck. If overeem had any organic material in his glass jaw, he would have chopped Ben in half
Back to top Go down

bellator or fight night?
Page 1 of 1