The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship Vote_lcapNigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship Voting_barNigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship Vote_lcapNigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship Voting_barNigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9475

Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship Empty
PostSubject: Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship   Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:39 am

affraid affraid affraid 

Quote :
Harrison Okene was in the bathroom of the Jascon 4 in the early hours when the tug begun to capsize in heavy seas, 20 miles off the Nigerian coast. But unlike his 11 colleagues, all of whom were locked in their rooms for safety against piracy and are thought to have perished, Mr Okene was able to locate an air pocket and await rescue.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/10115919/Nigerian-cook-tells-how-he-survived-for-three-days-trapped-under-sunken-ship.html
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9475

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship   Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:46 am

Quote :
Hungry, cold and tired, he became aware of the sound of marine life swimming through the bowels of the ship. Then he heard loud noises as the fish – he thought they could be barracuda or sharks – started thrashing around, fighting over something big. He feared it was the corpses of his colleagues, and armed himself with a plank in case any animals swam into his space.
Words fail me. This is the worlds most badass dude ever.

"It's pitch black, I'm 150ft underwater, I'm going to fight a shark with a board."
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship   Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:19 pm

".......and then when I heard divers around the boat, I used a hammer to single-handedly demolish a wall and then pounded on the steel frame with it".

I honestly don't think the rest of the people were put into their rooms out of fear of piracy. I think they were in there for protection against this fucking gnarly dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship   Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days in Sunken Ship
Page 1 of 1