The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. Vote_lcapHappy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. Voting_barHappy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. Vote_lcapHappy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. Voting_barHappy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15317

Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. Empty
PostSubject: Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here.   Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Getting ready to leave work in an hour or 2 to get on the road for thanksgiving.

Whats every ones plans?

Going down to atlanta to spend it with the girl friends parents and doing a mini xmas cause we will be in NC at my parents for the actual xmas.

Any ways every one have a lot of fun and be safe for whoever is driving i know some areas are going to have some pretty bad weather.

HAPPY BIRD DAY HOMIES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59437

PostSubject: Re: Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here.   Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Same to you, bud!

I'm not really going anywhere, except across town to my parents'. I just plan on loading up on bird, taters, and gravy and then drinking some beer while everybody else entertains my son for awhile. lol
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10298

PostSubject: Re: Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here.   Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! This one will be a weird one...first one without my mom. But going to some cousins house to spend it with them, my dad and Grandma (who actually turned 100 this year!!). Despite the loss of mom in January, we truly do have alot to be thankful for...so I'm looking forward to spending it with family, drinking some good homemade wine from dad's basement and eating much too much turkey and lasagna...yeah, us Italians gotta throw some pasta in there!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22843

PostSubject: Re: Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here.   Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:55 am

Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. Bth_HT_group02
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here.   Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy thanksgiving mma standard and all the cool peeps who come here.
Page 1 of 1