The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. Vote_lcapMayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. Voting_barMayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. Vote_lcapMayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. Voting_barMayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.

Go down 
+2
FistK
Gecko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/ufc-middleweight-uriah-hall-jason-mayhem-miller-reportedly-200452910--mma.html

looks like mayhem is up to his old ways. Mayhem might want to becarful cause i do think hall was going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 am

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10314

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:51 am

I was never a fan of mayhem. Even in his hay day I always saw him average at best. I don't know if he's truly got mental problems or if this is his way to get attention and stay in the lime light since he can't do it by way of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:08 am

samger2 wrote:
I was never a fan of mayhem.  Even in his hay day I always saw him average at best.  I don't know if he's truly got mental problems or if this is his way to get attention and stay in the lime light since he can't do it by way of fighting.
I have thought the same thing buddy. he cant hang in the fight world at all any more. This is probably his way of staying in the media but man he is going about the wrong way. this kind of media attention will only hurt you in the future. i mean even if he got his fight game back again and could actually hang in a venue. i see this being like paul harris but only worse. you got a guy who has had domestic assult chrages brought on him several time, guys been know for having mental problems, Seems to care more about how he enters the cage then he does when he is in it and now you can tack on racil slurs. i dont think any one in the mma or movie world wants anything to do with him any more.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Uriah Hall just officially earned himself one more fight in the UFC for this. Even if he loses to Leben, Dana will let him stick around solely for the fact that he punched Mayhem Miller.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Uriah Hall just officially earned himself one more fight in the UFC for this. Even if he loses to Leben, Dana will let him stick around solely for the fact that he punched Mayhem Miller.
lol...true.

The funny thing is Mayhem actually sat next to me at a UFC event once for a fight or two. I have no idea what he was doing in our section, but he was cool as shit. Was buying us beers and was funny as hell.

BUT, holy shit he is acting like a fucking asshole.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Here's a video of the incident. (I would embed it, but embedding is disabled). There's also a couple of gifs. Apparently Mayhem was arguing with the girl he recently slapped around and Hall tried to intervene. Miller repeatedly called him a nigger and stuck his middle finger up right in Hall's face. Then Hall takes a swing at him and the two are immediately seperated. The fact that Hall trains at Reign MMA- the same place Miller was recently banned from- probably played a part in this whole thing, as well.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1828588-video-of-jason-mayhem-miller-and-uriah-halls-scuffle-surfaces-on-youtube
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9492

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Bad audio on the video but I definitely heard at least 1 N-bomb thrown in there. Might be time for Mayhem to just get lost. At this point he is even less of a fighter and even more annoying than the Diaz sisters. Mayhem, good job on everything you've done, but it's a "what have you done for me/MMA lately?" type of thing now. He's a has been and a knob.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:48 am

DEP wrote:
Bad audio on the video but I definitely heard at least 1 N-bomb thrown in there. Might be time for Mayhem to just get lost. At this point he is even less of a fighter and even more annoying than the Diaz sisters. Mayhem, good job on everything you've done, but it's a "what have you done for me/MMA lately?" type of thing now. He's a has been and a knob.
Couldnt agree more
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:45 am

Bah! Racial smacial! How the hell did Hall miss from that close...

Dana White wrote:
Oh, now Hall wants to fight!?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Well looks like I was pretty close on prediction of Dana's reaction to this:

dylan warden @dylanwardenn
@danawhite will uriah hall get cut for what happened with mayhem ? Please say no and he will be able to fight dec.28

Dana White        ✔️ @danawhite  
@dylanwardenn fuck no!!! I'm gonna give him a bonus!!!
1:36 AM - 29 Oct 2013

http://www.bjpenn.com/mayhem-miller-breaks-silence-responds-to-uriah-hall-incident/

Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9492

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Dana White is a goddamned American.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:37 am

DEP wrote:
Dana White is a goddamned American.
lol +1
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:47 am

Over all im glad dana wont do this but a small part of me almost wants to have dana let miller fight hall just a 1 fight deal just to see if hall will actually show signs of fighter and have that killer instinct. I have wondered for some time if he really has it and if he doesnt show it with miller then he probably is a lost cause. plus to see mayhem ko'ed in great fashion would be kind of sweet. but overall im glad dana wont do that cause it would just look bad for the ufc to let a guy back in for a fight via making racial comments.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:39 am

Yeah would be ok to see, but fuck that. Dont reward Miller with a paycheck for his antics.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:31 pm

I share DEP's man-crush on Dana. That guy is my fucking hero.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:06 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/uriah-hall-tells-side-story-232943739--mma.html

well here's Hall side of the story about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:20 pm

That sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.   Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem miller calls uriah hall a racil slur and gets into a fight.
Page 1 of 1