The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... Vote_lcapRay Elbe Breaks His Penis... Voting_barRay Elbe Breaks His Penis... Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... Vote_lcapRay Elbe Breaks His Penis... Voting_barRay Elbe Breaks His Penis... Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35201

Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... Empty
PostSubject: Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis...   Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:48 am

Quote :

Ray Elbe, who competed on Season 9 of “The Ultimate Fighter,” announced on Saturday that he sustained one of the most horrifying injuries we can think of: a broken penis. No, the injury did not occur while he was fighting; it actually happened while he was having sex.

Elbe explained in a video posted on his website over the weekend that the injury occurred while he was having sex with his girlfriend in Malaysia on Dec. 3. He says his penis broke (ed note: there is no bone to break) when his girlfriend landed hard on him. Blood began spraying everywhere.

“I ended up fracturing my penis bone … I tore the urinary tract, tore some membrane — as it happened you can imagine the shock and the horror that was going on,” Elbe said in the video. “I jumped up from the intimate moment, blood shooting out of my groin. I immediately tried to run to the shower, felt myself losing consciousness, tried to walk back to the bed at which point I collapsed, knocking myself out. I gave myself 10 stitches and fractured a couple teeth.”

Elbe says he tried treating himself after coming to, and that his girlfriend was frantic. She called emergency while he was laying naked on the floor in a pool of blood.

Elbe says he spent 13 days — including his birthday — in the hospital, and that he’s still using a catheter to urinate. He says he’s going back for a checkup on Dec. 19 where the catheter should be removed.

Elbe was obviously embarrassed about the injury, but he says he went public about it to raise awareness for it.

“This is probably the worst nightmare you can think of,” he said. “The biggest problem people suffering from this medical emergency encounter…is not immediately seeking medical attention.

“I hope my story helps someone with a similar injury in some way…as this experience is truly something you would never wish on anyone..lol,” Elbe wrote on his blog.

Over Twitter, Elbe described the experience as coming “as close to death as you can come without dying.”

Full Story Here...

http://network.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/12458515?headline=mma_fighter_suffers_horrific_injury_during_sex&sport_name=mma
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10314

PostSubject: Re: Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis...   Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 am

I don't understand. And now my crotch hurts...and I don't want to click the link to read any further...why did I read this far? I can't stop squirming now....
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16398

PostSubject: Re: Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis...   Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 pm

ive missed before and bent things when they shouldnt be bending and it doesnt feel good....i can only imagine what he went through with the pain AND THEN seeing a bloody mess down there......i would have freaked out!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis...   Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... Blood_bath-12482
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16398

PostSubject: Re: Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis...   Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 pm

ha...is that penis blood all over dudes face lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis...   Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray Elbe Breaks His Penis...
Page 1 of 1