The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson Vote_lcapSonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson Voting_barSonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson Vote_lcapSonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson Voting_barSonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5737

Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson   Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Jul 19, 2012
By Chris Howie
MMANEWS.COM Staff Writer

After things didn't go his way at UFC 148 against Andesron Silva with the UFC Middleweight Championship on the line, Chael Sonnen has been asked numerous times just what went wrong inside the Octagon after months of trash talking.

Sonnen hasn't had any excuses for the loss but on UFC Tonight this week, he opened up on what he felt was a defining moment during the bout:

"Listen, you wanna really know what happened? Everything's going fine. I'm minding my own business. I'm out there, in the middle of a fist fight. I look up--in between rounds--and this is a true story--I see Kenny Florian and he's got like a buffet style [dinner] in front of him. He's stuffing his face. And I get completely distracted. Next thing I know, the ref says 'are you ready?' And I'm thinking, 'no I'm not'. And I've gotta walk out there anyway."
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5737

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson   Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Fucking buffet's man ... the curse of every true Warrior.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7965

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson   Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:12 pm

cheers made me lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59450

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson   Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:18 pm

LOL!!!!

That's hysterical!

I'm telling the god's honest truth here, and I know some of you won't believe me, but I have never, ever laughed at anything Sonnen has said........until this.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9489

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson   Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:53 am

Well yeah, when it's between prime rib and getting your ass kicked, the choice is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson   Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonnen reveals the true reason for his loss to Anderson
Page 1 of 1