The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage Vote_lcapUFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage Voting_barUFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage Vote_lcapUFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage Voting_barUFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage

Go down 
+4
samger2
Snake Five
Krieger
Chrom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22860

UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage Empty
PostSubject: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:12 pm

UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage Jason-Mayhem-Miller
Quote :
One of the biggest pieces of news coming out of the UFC 146 post-fight press conference is that Jason "Mayhem" Miller has apparently been cut from the company.

While the initial assumption was that it was related to his performance against CB Dollaway, that is apparently not the case.

While details have yet to be released, there was apparently some drama that occurred in the dressing rooms following the fight. Dana White was quoted during the post-fight press conference that "some crazy s— happened backstage" and that Miller is done with the UFC. White was also outspoken during the fight, tweeting that it "SUCKED!!!!"

Dana White: "Some crazy s— happened back stage"… Says Mayhem Miller is done with the UFC… #MMA#UFC

— MMA Supremacy (@MMASupremacy) May 27, 2012

Miller had stated in the leadup that if he lost to CB Dollaway, he'd retire from MMA. Apparently, the UFC has made the decision for him, as he's received his walking papers from the promotion.

Bleacher Report's own Jeremy Botter and Rob Tatum are on the ground in Las Vegas and are attempting to suss out the situation
source
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5741

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Dana needs to chill a bit ... I for one appreciated the noogie Mayhem gave CB who spent the whole fight dry humping poor Mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3793

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:31 pm

I thought a point should've been deducted from Miller for all the cage holding.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10315

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:54 am

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya....good riddance in my opinion. I was never a fan and his last two fights sealed the deal for me. He has more "flair" and character than he has skill. See ya.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7969

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:14 am

i agree with cooling it a bit on dana's part. i like Miller and we need more people with character in the ufc, even if they are gate keepers.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10315

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:22 pm

I don't even think Mayhem is a gatekeeper...if you're a ground and submission expert and you allow CB freaking Dolloway to walk away with a decision victory over you...sorry, you don't belong.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15334

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:49 am

what was it that miller did excatly?
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12620

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:59 am

Gecko wrote:

I heard he tested positive for heinous amounts of fail sauce after the fight.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15334

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:03 pm

FistK wrote:
Gecko wrote:

lol! The sad part is i can accept that anwser pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59454

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:02 pm

FistK wrote:
Gecko wrote:

LOL!!!!

That just made my day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage   UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC Fires Jason “Mayhem” Miller for Crazy SHIT Backstage
Page 1 of 1