The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Beer pong...really?? Vote_lcapBeer pong...really?? Voting_barBeer pong...really?? Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Beer pong...really?? Vote_lcapBeer pong...really?? Voting_barBeer pong...really?? Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Affiliates
    free forum

Beer pong...really??

Go down 
    +3
    Grey Suit
    norcalmatt
    samger2
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    samger2
    Pro Fighter
    Pro Fighter
    samger2

Standard Cash : 10312

Beer pong...really?? Empty
    PostSubject: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:59 am

So either I'm getting too old, or I'm just smarter than the average drinker...but is it just me or is beer pong the most disgusting and germ filled game of all drinking games? I was at a bar with some buddies this past Saturday and the bar had a beer pong table set up. So a bunch of my buddies are bouncing this disgusto ping pong ball into cups of beer and slugging the beer. The only way of cleaning this ball 'o poo is to quickly dip it into a cup of water. So after the first dip, in essence you're dipping the ball back into the germ filled water therefore adding more germs and digust on it than before it went in for it's little swim. Not to mention all the filthy dirtbags in the bar that are taking a pee and or crunch and not washing their hands...then they're handling this little sphere of disgust and allowing it wo waller in your beer before you drink it.

"Hey Sam...wanna get in on this game of beer pong?".....no thanks guys...I'll just watch.
    Back to top Go down
    norcalmatt
    Pro Fighter
    Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16396

PostSubject: Re: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:04 pm

well the alcohol in the beer prob kills some germs
    Back to top Go down
    Grey Suit
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer
    Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31185

PostSubject: Re: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm

I agree 100%, it always kills me when my buddies want to play. For fucks sake we are almost 30 now, do we really need to throw a ball into a little cup to be able to have a good time while drinking?
    Back to top Go down
    Chrom
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer
    Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Laughing Yeah, I've played it once. Then I got to thinking about exactly what you just stated. But I think they were using vodka or some other clear alcohol, in a cup to clean the ball. Needless to say though, that was the last time I played. Plus I kinda sucked.
    Back to top Go down
    butterknifeninja
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer
    butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4014

PostSubject: Re: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Well it's a pretty gross game but if you're drinking enough then does it really matter? And wtf with playing at a bar? With strangers? No thanks, I don't want to get the HIV...

Either way, I suck at beer pong so I stay away regardless of where I'm at
    Back to top Go down
    FistK
    Title Holder
    Title Holder
    FistK

Standard Cash : 12617

PostSubject: Re: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 am

I like beer pong pale
    Back to top Go down
    Chrom
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer
    Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 am

Your probably good at it, Im guessing if I was good at it I wouldn't care as much about the disgustingness of it. But I am an absoultly wreched beer pong player!
    Back to top Go down
    samger2
    Pro Fighter
    Pro Fighter
    samger2

Standard Cash : 10312

PostSubject: Re: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 am

I played it one time...and it was at my cousins house with family so it didn't bother me. But in a random bar with random disgustos?...no thanks
    Back to top Go down
    brandiluvswandi
    Training Dummy
    Training Dummy
    brandiluvswandi

Standard Cash : 4798

PostSubject: Re: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Its totally nasty and also annoying. Ive been sober for 2 years but even when I did drink, I wouldnt have the patience for that shit. I had drinking to do dammit.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.nikkischamber.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beer pong...really??   Beer pong...really?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer pong...really??
    Page 1 of 1