The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury Vote_lcapLuke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury Voting_barLuke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury Vote_lcapLuke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury Voting_barLuke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59423

Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury Empty
PostSubject: Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury   Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 7:45 pm

http://www.mmaweekly.com/luke-rockhold-out-of-ufc-melbourne-main-event

Jacare says if he's not fighting Rockhold, he'lll only fight Bisping for the title. I say make it happen. Bisping has been calling out GSP and Nick Diaz, so if he declines a Jacare fight, that's not a good look.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12589

Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury   Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:36 am

I dont think Bisping would turn down a fight with anyone to be honest. If nothing else he is a warrior and a company guy. Have to give him that,

P.S. I know you werent saying he was going to turn it down, it would just be bad if he did. I dont think he will though.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35171

PostSubject: Re: Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury   Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 7:17 am

Yeah, but GSP would be a much bigger payday.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59423

PostSubject: Re: Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury   Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 2:48 am

FistK wrote:
I dont think Bisping would turn down a fight with anyone to be honest.  If nothing else he is a warrior and a company guy.  Have to give him that,

P.S. I know you werent saying he was going to turn it down, it would just be bad if he did.  I dont think he will though.

I actually AM saying he'd turn down a fight with Jacare.
If he doest fight him or Rockhold or Weidman, he's a bitch ass champion imo.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12589

PostSubject: Re: Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury   Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:

FistK wrote:
I dont think Bisping would turn down a fight with anyone to be honest.  If nothing else he is a warrior and a company guy.  Have to give him that,

P.S. I know you werent saying he was going to turn it down, it would just be bad if he did.  I dont think he will though.

I actually AM saying he'd turn down a fight with Jacare.
If he doest fight him or Rockhold or Weidman, he's a bitch ass champion imo.

I agree...Not sure i'd call him a bitch ass champion for not fighting one of them if he gets offered millions more to fight someone else, but if he doesn't fight one of those 3 then I am going to become severely disillusioned with the UFC. Conor started a bad trend here...
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35171

PostSubject: Re: Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury   Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:17 am

Connor should probably fight Bisping next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury   Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke Rockhold out of UFC Melbourne fight with Jacare with undisclosed injury
Page 1 of 1