The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor Vote_lcapwoman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor Voting_barwoman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor Vote_lcapwoman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor Voting_barwoman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor

Go down 
+4
Krieger
Triggerman99
Chrom
drainbamage
8 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10231

woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor Empty
PostSubject: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:20 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22829

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:29 pm

cheers Yeah that shit is funny!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59423

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:43 pm

yeah I saw this yesterday.
You gotta give Faber credit for staying so calm about all of this. If someone broke into my house and tried to lock them self in my bathroom, I would be about to have no more bathroom door.

Even afterward when it was all said and done, he was just like "Well, I wear many hats, and today it's a janitor's hat". lol
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5710

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 1:16 pm

I've always hoped Rhonda would do that to me. Is that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15303

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Not a big Faber fan but nothing but mad props to hjim for the way he handled that. There are not a lot of peeps who would have been that calm about it. I know i would have been one of them
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12589

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:34 am

Triggerman99 wrote:

Even afterward when it was all said and done, he was just like "Well, I wear many hats, and today it's a janitor's hat". lol

Haha, yeah man. I am jealous of someone who stay that mellow. I mean I think I am a pretty laid back guy irl when it comes to shit, but nowhere near faber surfer dude level. I envy him lol.

I need to show this to my wife. She gets aggrivated, because i "never get mad about anything" lol.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16368

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:50 pm

that's a California attitude for sure.....don't sweat the small shit...
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:38 pm

FistK wrote:

Triggerman99 wrote:

Haha, yeah man.  I am jealous of someone who stay that mellow.  I mean I think I am a pretty laid back guy irl when it comes to shit, but nowhere near faber surfer dude level.  I envy him lol.

I need to show this to my wife.  She gets aggrivated, because i "never get mad about anything" lol.

Yup my wife is the same way! She'll be freaking out over some minuscule thing and I'm just like relax, it's not a big deal. And she's like "I know, I know, because NOTHING bothers YOU, right?!?!"
lmao!!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:

FistK wrote:

Triggerman99 wrote:

Haha, yeah man.  I am jealous of someone who stay that mellow.  I mean I think I am a pretty laid back guy irl when it comes to shit, but nowhere near faber surfer dude level.  I envy him lol.

I need to show this to my wife.  She gets aggrivated, because i "never get mad about anything" lol.

Yup my wife is the same way! She'll be freaking out over some minuscule thing and I'm just like relax, it's not a big deal. And she's like "I know, I know, because NOTHING bothers YOU, right?!?!"
lmao!!

Well at least i'm getting a small glimpse into what to expect. Seeing I'm 12 days away from being married. Thanks for the nightmares guys.  lol!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 4:00 pm

Oh yeah, it's interesting for sure. lol

No lie, on more than one occasion, my wife has actually gotten pissed and yelled at me for something I might do wrong in the future.

Just let the utter craziness of that sink in for a second.......
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Oh yeah, it's interesting for sure. lol

No lie, on more than one occasion, my wife has actually gotten pissed and yelled at me for something I might do wrong in the future.

Just let the utter craziness of that sink in for a second.......

Yeah not helping at all. I'm getting the feeling like i'm about to be H-bombed as soon as i say i do!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35171

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Yep. Game over.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Having a son is the saving grace of my marriage. Cuz when she starts going bananas, I just go and play monster trucks with him for a few hours until it blows over. lol!!
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12589

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:00 am

Triggerman99 wrote:

FistK wrote:

Triggerman99 wrote:

lmao!!

LOL!!! Same exact thing on my end. It's like they confused not getting mad with not caring. Uuum no its not that I dont care about life its just that I am not going to let a soda can left on the table ruin my night lol.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:37 am

Exactly!
I don't enjoy being mad, so I try to do it as seldom as possible. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor   woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor Empty

Back to top Go down

woman breaks into fabers house and shits on the floor
Page 1 of 1