The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)

Go down 
+4
samger2
Chrom
FistK
butterknifeninja
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35150

The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:13 am

They sure play her up to be annoying as hell though. I think I just hate the constant complainer.
That being said, the other girls are definitely tough on her.

The blonde chick is also annoying, but she gets a pass so long as I would like to do things to her.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59402

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:50 pm

stock wrote:
The blonde chick is also annoying, but she gets a pass so long as I would like to do things to her.

Which one? Pig face?

The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Herrig10

The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Felice11
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22808

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:29 pm

The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Felice-herrig
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Still has a horrid pig face.

MMA Purist
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm not a fan. I definitely am far more attracted to Heather
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Rose is my fav.
However, "pig face" is still a strong 1.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Felice has a nice ass, but Rose is my favorite by far. She doesn't have a pig face and has a nice ass!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:37 am

And she looks exactly like the Terminator chick from that Terminator TV series from a few years ago.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2980168448/tt0851851?ref_=tt_pv_md_2

http://www.ufc.com/tuf/fighter/Rose-Namajunas

Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:58 am

Best fight of the season so far, and I'm soooooo glad the Irish chick won. That other chick and her macho "I've been through everything in life, I was addicted to drugs before I was born, I fell off a house and broke my back, my spleen exploded and destroyed my eyes, after I replaced those my toes became infected with fungus, once I cut them off and replaced them with robotic toes my fingers sprouted buds and became trees I had to hire a lumberjack to cut them down and replace them with regular fingers which were taken from a donor who happened to be a serial killer in his life so my fingers took on the presence of a serial killer and that's why I'm such a killer in the octagon" just wears....me....the...efff....OUT. News flash, you lost. I don't care if you were stood up when you could've maybe had an arm bar...you lost. Guess what, Chael Sonnen "could've" beaten Anderson if that silly "unfair" submission wasn't put on him.

Blah...shut up.

Yay Irish chick.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 pm

Yeah, those "rising above your shitty circumstances" type stories sure come off a lot better when someone else is telling them.
I hope she fights Heather on the TUF finale show.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 pm

BTW, I don't really understanding all the bitching about how they sent what's-her-face to the other team due to the chick dropping out.
Like Dana said, MMA is not a team sport and at the end of the day there is only one belt to give out. She seems like a decent enough chick and all the chicks giving her the cold shoulder is pretty uncalled for. It's not like it was her decision.

I think it would be cool for the next episode to have 2 fights to determine an "alternate" for each team. These are fighters training in the house and are not gauranteed a chance to fight in the tournament. However, to the extent someone gets injured, they have someone to fill the gap. And they've already had to win a fight to get there so there is no bitching about someone who just lost getting another shot.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 pm

samger2 wrote:
Best fight of the season so far, and I'm soooooo glad the Irish chick won.  That other chick and her macho "I've been through everything in life, I was addicted to drugs before I was born, I fell off a house and broke my back, my spleen exploded and destroyed my eyes, after I replaced those my toes became infected with fungus, once I cut them off and replaced them with robotic toes my fingers sprouted buds and became trees I had to hire a lumberjack to cut them down and replace them with regular fingers which were taken from a donor who happened to be a serial killer in  his life so my fingers took on the presence of a serial killer and that's why I'm such a killer in the octagon" just wears....me....the...efff....OUT.  News flash, you lost.  I don't care if you were stood up when you could've maybe had an arm bar...you lost.  Guess what, Chael Sonnen "could've" beaten Anderson if that silly "unfair" submission wasn't put on him.

Blah...shut up.

Yay Irish chick.

lol! lol! lol!

I actually lol'd while reading that. Well put!!

But yeah, I agree. We get it, you've been through some shit. But when they always spit out that same tired ass line like "Ive been through such and such, so winning a fight is a walk in the park for me".
Well no, actually. I don't care if you came back from the dead. If the other person trained harder than you and has a better overall game, you're probably still gonna lose. Jesus died for our sins and could walk on water, but if he keeps his hands low and has a shitty guard, I could probably kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:21 pm

I also agree that I don't see the big deal in bringing back the chick that lost....yeah it sucks for the girl that beat her, but this is nothing new, I think they've done this almost every season....there's a wild card and someone that lost gets a second chance. If you are confident in your skills then there should be no problem beating her twice if you have to.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Well based upon that fight last night Rose should easily win the season in my opinion. Ultra aggressive yet very calculated and smart with her shots. I guess to put it plain and simple she looked like a guy in there fighting. Most chicks talk a big game but when it comes to fight time they put their heads down, flail their arms and fight like chicks. Rose was sharp, kept her head up, her eyes forward picked her shots and kept moving forward. Smooth. Great and impressive win.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Yeah Rose looked fantastic in there. She so far looks like the most polished from top to bottom fighter in the whole house. She may get stifled by one of the girls who has a strong wrestling/top control game (Esparza maybe), but given her dangerous and active guard, I wouldn't bet a hell of a lot on it. She absolutely worked that poor girl standing up, chucked her around with the takedowns, and overwhelmed her on the ground. Very impressive win.
This was probably my favorite episode of the season so far. Calderwood in cut-off bootie shorts right off the bad, Rose in a bikini later on, and then Rose winning her fight in absolutely dominant fashion. That's an hour well spent right there! Very Happy

The only thing that really annoyed me was the fever pitch that was hit in this episode with the ridiculous girly drama. I guess I should've seen it coming with a houseful of chicks who are on two teams and fighting each other, but Jesus effing Christ! I couldn't believe I was actually seeing coverage of one group of girls bitching about another group of girls for hanging out with another group of girls instead of hanging out with the first group of girls!! Are you fucking kidding me?!
And that one girl, Angela something (the one who just lost to Aisling Daly). She seriously needs a fucking hobby or medication or something. It seems like all she is interested in doing is finding things she doesn't like about all the other girls and explaining in great detail exactly how much she hates them for it. You'd think for someone who survived an abortion and was born with no digestive system and was raised by wolves who were addicted to heroin that these kinds of insignificant things wouldn't bother her so much.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:44 am

^^^^
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 38ec0310
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15282

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:54 am

^^^^^^^^
I have to plus 1 any one who busts out with grumpy cat!!!!
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:08 pm

I agree with everything that has been said Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:09 pm

So glad Teica beat angry girl bec. Honestly, I'm rarely if ever a fan of the fighter with the stupid hair. Generally when they have stupid hair it's like fast car guy syndrome...their making up for lacking elsewhere. If I have big stupid mowhawky colored hair and face plugs in all my orifices people will be scared of me and I'll appear tougher. Never works that way. Generally does that fighter get very far.

Oh well. And what's the big deal with Dana bringing Teica back? This is nothing new, I believe Leben was brought back in season one, and Dolloway was brought back after losing, I mean...isn't that the whole idea of the wildcard that many seasons have already seen?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:11 pm

^^^
It's because It's all women. That's why it's a big deal. Everything is a big deal to women! jocolor

And I know it's been said already (including by me), but Angela Magana needs to......I don't know, but she needs something. A tampon. Some dick. I don't know, but she needs to figure it out, because she is one sincerely miserable, spiteful bitch. What the fuck is she even talking about with that whole "We're the Scrapettes and they're the Chumpettes!" nonsense? Bitch, you all lost!! WTF are you talking about?! lol
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:23 am

Yeah, it's amazing to me how people have no clue how they look when they act like that. Hopefully she'll watch the show later and be embarrased
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:55 am

Meh, there should have been a 3rd imo
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:58 am

I don't know...I tend to disagree. The only offense I saw from Bec was in defense...she was constantly moving backward as Tecia was moving forward with kicks and punches, yes Bec can take a punch, yes she looked halfway decent when she retaliated, but she waited. She was only striking when struck upon. Tecia wanted it more, she went after it and took it. No 3rd round needed IMO
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 1:06 pm

We watched completely different fights apparently... Rollins was nearly always the aggressor and Torres was on her bicycle pretty much anytime they weren't in a clinch.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 1:41 pm

^^^
Agreed.
I was of the belief that Bec could have even gotten the nod after 2. I thought it was kind of a bad call, but one of those fights where neither fighter really did anything substantial to claim the fight, so neither fighter really could have a legit gripe if they lost.
Still, yeah; a third round seemed necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)   The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next