The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The Walking Dead - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Walking Dead - Page 3 Voting_barThe Walking Dead - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The Walking Dead - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Walking Dead - Page 3 Voting_barThe Walking Dead - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+5
Triggerman99
Chrom
Gecko
FistK
samger2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59401

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:55 am

Man.... I've been waiting for the time when Darryl and Merle finally make contact again and how it's going to play out as far as one of them switching allegiance. The preview for next weekend's "Mid Season Finale" (which is a really fucking annoying teaser mind-fuck job) suggests that Darryl is gonna fold, and that's gonna suck if it happens.

I definitely became a Glen fan after this episode. He's proved to be a tough SOB for sure. And any idea that I had about the Governor being a not-so-bad dude went straight out the window when he almost raped Maggie. Dude, that would've killed me if he actually did it.

Now, from a tactical standpoint, if you're Rick, was it really the best idea in the world to go on a rescue mission into a fortified village of 75 people with armed guards at every post with your team consisting of one guy you know and trust (Darryl) and one prisoner you met like 2 days ago and a shot-in-the-leg ninja chick with a bad attitude who you just plucked out of the woods? That's your rescue team? Really?!
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16346

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 pm

michone is going to ass rape the gov with her sword american me style
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 pm

I don't fully understand why Michonne really wants to go back to Woodbury at all. She did everything she could to leave, then when she did, Merle and co. tried to hunt her down and kill her. So then she sees Glen and Maggie and avoids them altogether, even after Merle gets involved and abducts them.
So it seems like she doesn't want to be around anybody period. Then why seek out the prison and rally the troops to go back to Woodbury? Is she in lesbian love with Andrea or something?

Last edited by Triggerman99 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10262

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:15 pm

See..now you're thinking like me Trigger.....
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Well don't get me wrong. I'm glad they are going back to Woodbury. I've been waiting for this showdown.
I would be pretty bummed if Michonne just showed up at the prison and was like "Yeah, this is cool. I'm just gonna hang out here with you guys for the rest of my life" and then there were 3 more seasons of them all just sitting around collecting water and gardening or whatever.

For the purposes of keeping things exciting and rolling along; hell yeah, they have to invade Woodbury.
But for the purposes of reality, there's really no desire or need (for Michonne I mean; obviously the rest of the group has a pretty good reason to go).
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:45 am

That's what I keep telling myself when they do something stupid...this is all for the sake of excitement in a show.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22807

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:44 am

I just assumed Michone was in lesbian love right from the get go. So yeah... I just figured she wants her lover back. There is no bigger urge or desire than a pissed off lesbian who wants her lover back from straight land!
..... Or at least thats what I assume..... so her going back made plenty of sense to me.
The Governor proved to be the obvious fuck wad that he is finally. Also lets get this right. Michone is the likeness of a Samurai not a ninja damn it! If were going to be nit pickin lets get it right!
Mad

Smile
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:40 pm

hahaha...I stand corrected Chrom....samurai, not ninja...haha
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Yeah, when the Governor was about to rape Maggie, I was close to smashing my TV. He's definitely stepped-up his evilness for sure. I actually like Michonne a little bit more now based soley on my hatred for the Governor.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:31 pm

So, what are everyones thoughts on the "mid-season finale" ?
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16346

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 pm

was good....govs daughter is dealt with....whats going to happen with daryl and merl???....i think andrea is starting to see the gov for who he really is!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5688

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Chrom wrote:
So, what are everyones thoughts on the "mid-season finale" ?

Heh I loved the way the Govs daughter was dealt with....

Carl.... "I'll do it" ... heh gotta love 12 year olds with guns

My prediction is Daryl beats Merle and then demands a Championship match against Anderson Silva

Michonne Rocks and Rick needs to marry her!

Andrea needs to kill herself again....

Heh Lesbian's have short hair

Spartacus Jan 28 ... Walking Dead Feb 10... March 13... Hell on Wheels Jan 1 Sigh ... I love killling
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Yes...the moral of the story, all lesbians have short hair...or wait, is it all women with short hair are lesbians?

At any rate, good episode...I still do not like Michonne...I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted the governor to kill her...especially since she was shot in the leg and she magically can now run and walk perfectly two days later...and a grown man that has killed off entire forces of armies without thinking twice decided to hesitate on shooting Michonne in the head when she was about to murder his undead daughter....sorry for the typical Sam-rant...but I HAD TO DAMNIT!!

And Andrea is dumb. I don't mean it's dumb to have her on the show...I did in fact enjoy seeing her pull up her jeans last week...but as a woman...she is one dumb broad. But honestly I'm not sure if she's figuring it out or not...she's alot like Michonne...no matter if it's a party and everyone is having fun, or a zombie is getting ready to rip her artery out of her neck she always has that "oooooh...I just smelled a dog's butthole and it smells like poo..." look on her face. So not really sure what's going on in her head.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:46 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Tumblr_luk24hR0od1qfac9no1_500
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 am

hahahahahahahahahahaha....perfect
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15281

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:58 am

i wish they would make the gov more ruthless like he was in the books. But then again most of the people in my office are getting pissed at me cause i keep comparing the comics to the series and i really need to stop that cause the two are like comparing apples and oranges.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:00 pm

I was starting to get really worried that both Merle and Darrly were gonna be executed right there in Woodbury. Lucky for me, I was paying attention to the preview for the rest of the season and they actually show Darrly running through the woods, so I assume he's alright.
Furthermore, there was also a quick clip of Glen confronting someone in the woods outside of the prison and screaming at them "What the hell is HE doing here!!". Is that an implication that it's Darryl he's screaming at, and that he's furious because he brought Merle back to the prison with him? Oooooooh..... that would be a clusterfuck-and-a-half, wouldn't it?
I honestly have no use for Andrea. She's fucking ignorant and annoying. If she was hot I could put up with it, but like Samger said, she always has that stupid crooked look on her face and does nothing for me. Something tells me she is going to continue being the oblivious fucktard that she is now for the rest of the season. I hope her and Michonne kill each other.

And I really can't buy this Governor being some ruthless bad-ass. Everytime I think he's starting to prove just how evil and gnarly he is, he does some shit like getting his ass kicked by a girl who he outweighs by 100lbs and then cries like a woman over his dead zombie-daughter with a broken piece of glass jutting out of his eye. I'm gonna need to see some consitent ruthlessness if I'm ever going to be sold on him as a big bad villain.

And once again, almost immediately after the token black guy dies, another one shows up right on cue. WTF is going on with that? Can you make it a little less obvious? LOL
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5688

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Heh seems like black guys are the Red Shirt equivalent on Star Trek
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:21 am

So is anybody watching? What do you guys think?

So far, it seems like shit is about to explode. I smell a full-blown confrontation brewing.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3740

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:38 am

Thought this season has been awesome so far ,but something that bugs me is how good of a shot most of the main characters are, but then they get in a gunfight and they can't hit shit.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15281

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:06 am

Snake Five wrote:
Thought this season has been awesome so far ,but something that bugs me is how good of a shot most of the main characters are, but then they get in a gunfight and they can't hit shit.

my guess is maybe it's easier to snipe zombies when you know zombies cant shoot back at you.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12567

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 am

I have read every issue of the book and seen every episode of the show. I was hpoing reading it first would not ruin it for me and it hasnt. Its like the TV show flipped the bird to the book and said "thats fucking stupid we are doing it this way" lol

90% of the show is different then the book. I wont say anything to give anything away to you guys, because honestly i cant. They are obviously ignoring the book.

But in the book Andrea is a total badass and she never even goes to Woodbury. So I have no clue where her alliance will be when this all shakes out, because she never even saw Woodbury.

Michonne in the book is way more badass and she actually speaks a lot. Fyi - The reason she is such a good swordswoman is that she was the all-state fencing champion or something like that where she came from. Thats why she is so good with a sword. Maybe that makes Sam feel better that she isnt just some roaming ninja, haha. In the book she is also the opposite of a lesbian. She literally tries to fuck every guy in camp...lol

Daryl and Merle are not even in the book. Daryl is my favorite, but I have no idea what will happen with those two, because they dont even exist in the story.

As for last nights episode, in the book Axel did get shot in the head, but pretty much nothing else from last night happened, haha.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 am

Damn it... so are you telling me, that we are getting the watered/sexed down version of Michonne?! I want a talkin sex addict Michonne!!!! This show is screwin me!

Back to top Go down
Berserk
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Berserk

Standard Cash : 28577

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:42 am

Michonne in the comics is a straight up badass. The show not so much, but it's still early for her character.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3740

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:45 am

FistK wrote:
I have read every issue of the book and seen every episode of the show. I was hpoing reading it first would not ruin it for me and it hasnt. Its like the TV show flipped the bird to the book and said "thats fucking stupid we are doing it this way" lol

90% of the show is different then the book. I wont say anything to give anything away to you guys, because honestly i cant. They are obviously ignoring the book.

But in the book Andrea is a total badass and she never even goes to Woodbury. So I have no clue where her alliance will be when this all shakes out, because she never even saw Woodbury.

Michonne in the book is way more badass and she actually speaks a lot. Fyi - The reason she is such a good swordswoman is that she was the all-state fencing champion or something like that where she came from. Thats why she is so good with a sword. Maybe that makes Sam feel better that she isnt just some roaming ninja, haha. In the book she is also the opposite of a lesbian. She literally tries to fuck every guy in camp...lol

Daryl and Merle are not even in the book. Daryl is my favorite, but I have no idea what will happen with those two, because they dont even exist in the story.

As for last nights episode, in the book Axel did get shot in the head, but pretty much nothing else from last night happened, haha.

I heard that Kirkman liked the brothers so much he plans on adding them to the comics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next